Thursday 20 July 2006 @ 3:26 pm
- B.A.: Medieval Studies, University of Toronto, 1982
- M.A.: Medieval Studies, University of Toronto, 1983
- Ph.D.: Medieval Studies, University of Toronto, 1991
- My research had to do with the use of canon law in literature and preaching in the 13th and 14th centuries. Dissertation: Thirteenth century latin poetry contests associated with Henry of Avranches with an appendix of newly edited texts.
- Postdoctoral fellow, Groningen University, The Netherlands, 1992-96
- Working on the theme of encyclopedias, in particular on the text of John Bromyard’s Summa predicancium. Edited a volume of conference proceedings: Pre-modern encyclopaedic texts: Proceedings of the second COMERS Congress, Groningen, 1-4 July 1996.
- MLIS: University of Western Ontario, 1998
- TAL Online Developer, The Alberta Library, 1999-2001
- First developer of the virtual union catalogue TAL Online.
- Digital Initiatives Technology Librarian, University of Alberta, 2001-present
- Responsible for, among other things, the technical aspects of the Peel’s Prairie Provinces digitization project and the architecture for a digital preservation repository.
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/wandb/wallandbinkley.com/production/quaedam/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1056