Five things I didn’t know about You
- Your love of libraries goes back to a childhood fascination with the drawers of the card catalogue - sliding one out, unscrewing the brass rod, shuffling the cards…
- You suspect that your pet(s) may be smarter than you, but this only stiffens your resolve not to share power
- You know how to distinguish Thomson from Thompson (or Dupond from Dupont) by the shape of their moustaches
- You have feeds in your newsreader that you will never, ever look at again, and yet you can’t bring yourself to unsubscribe
- The most humiliating moment you can recall came during that high school Gilbert and Sullivan production; but there are many others you have forgotten
And of course, I tag … you.