Robert C. Binkley came to Western Reserve University in 1930 as the head of the History Department of the College for Women (which changed its name to Flora Stone Mather College the following year). The main building, Mather Hall, had received an extension the year before.
Binkley’s office, room 224, was at the back of the extension, on the second floor, near the top of the stairs.1
- Doc. 4795: RCB to Maxwell Wolgemot, 1930-10-13. [↩]