- Binkley, Robert C., and Frances Williams Binkley. What Is Right with Marriage: An Outline of Domestic Theory. New York: D. Appleton-Century Co., 1929.
- Binkley, Robert C. Responsible Drinking: A Discreet Inquiry and a Modest Proposal. New York: Vanguard Press, 1930.
- —-. “New Tools, New Recruits, for the Republic of Letters,” November 1934.
- —-. “New Tools for Men of Letters.” Yale Review n.s. 24 (March 1935): 519–37.
- —-. “History for a Democracy.” Minnesota History 18, no. 1 (March 1937): 1–27.
- —-. “The Cultural Program of the W.P.A.” Harvard Educational Review 9 (March 1939): 156–74.
- —-. A Sense of History: Unfinished textbook for history undergraduates, 1939-40.
- —-. Selected Papers of Robert C. Binkley. Edited by Max H. Fisch. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, 1948. Volume of published papers, with biographical sketch and bibliography (Internet Archive)
Items digitized for this site but not by Robert or Frances Binkley.
- New Yorker Parody, Dec. 1930. Created by the Binkleys’ friends at 49 Morton St., NY, for their Christmas visit.
- United States. Work Projects Administration. Division of Professional and Service Projects. Union Cataloging Projects. W.P.A. Technical Series. Library. 1. Washington D.C.: Federal Works Agency, Work Projects Administration, Division of Professional and Service Projects, 1940.